To commemorate a new chapter of my life, I've decided to start a new blog
http://live-a-bittersweet-life.blogspot.com/
This blog is extremely precious to me because it recorded the happiest times of my studying life, where I was carefree and worried only about grades, popularity with friends, college and uni events. When I reread my posts, sometimes i sounded like an angsty teen, sometimes plain bimbotic, sometimes pretentious, but all in all, remain optimistic, passionate, and genuinely appreciative and happy of my life.
However, I've started working, and I've decided to leave the studying period of my life here. I'll always return to rekindle my fondest thoughts and I thank people who've shown interest in my life here and outside of my blog.
In my new blog, I'm going to blog my memories in the form of records, so I can retrieve the best and worst moments of my life easily. Feel free to visit and make friends if you share the same thoughts as me:))