I'm so frustrated at myself. I'm working in the biggest media company in Msia, and my dream is to become a host/ news reader. You would think that there will be events to attend to and voiceovers and show hosting needed to be done everyday.
YES there ARE. Just that I didn't go for it. To be chosen or not is another question. I didn't go for any audition that is being held right now.
I gave myself excuses. Quickie show probably needs Eurasian faces and accented english (definitely not MY kind of caplak accent) and presentable image. I have NONE of that, yet i want to dream of auditioning? My colleagues don't help either, they just don't believe that I can do it.
I'm so angry at myself for being a coward. I don't care...next audition i'm going to GO! Who cares whether they laugh or not, they might jeer at my star dream, but they themselves do not have the guts to talk in front of camera. and i know i can talk gibberish!!! Hosting definitely needs solid research and i'm not dumb. WHAT'S HOLDING ME BACK??!!!
Be laughed once or twice and nobody will laugh anymore because they will realise my persistence in pursuing my dream.
GO for auditions the next time hosting openings roll around!!