It's this year where the prestigious Olympics will be held in China and symbolizes the pride of all Chinese (hehehe, even overseas ones) and my 1st official year of a member of the fast-paced corporate world, hoping to make a reputation by laying bricks of communication in every department I'm allocated to.
My new year resolutions are as below:
1. Be recognized as a creative, hardworking, trustable, efficient trainee by all key management staff and fellow colleagues.
2. Lose weight on the tummy by EXERCISING
3. Drink more water in the morning and less at night to reduce bloated skin symptoms
4. FOCUS on current task in order to complete future ones.
These four goals are set through careful thinking since I've always broken whatever resolutions I made in the past. This year is the first year I will be evaluating and comparing on 1st January 2009.
One of my achievements: I used to be a blabber mouth and often got into trouble for can't keeping criticisms or bitching to myself. Even losing trust when I can't help divulging others' secrets. Now, when I'm entrusted with information from several parties, I vow to keep them confidential till they choose to confide in others.
Happy Merry Blessed Prosperous 2008:):)