On that day of the month, I'm convincing myself for the umpteenth time, that what the older women advised is true,"
Don't worry, the older you grow, the less painful your period pain is. Summore ah, having period pain is good, cuz means when you pregnant that time deliver babies not so painful!"
Yeayeayea. I'm growing up, getting older, and I can still feel severe pain. After I swallowed my painkiller reluctantly, make my way down to the tram stop, I could feel the nauseous feeling building up in my throat and up to my brains, persuading me to throw up. THe public toilet is just opposite me (THANK GOODNESS FOR australia and its good city facilities) but I think I have difficulty crawling there without feeling the urge to puke at the roadside even with the short distance. Suppressing the lumps of spits swelling up at my throat (darrrnn when this happens, the condition is always strengthened by my memory of wy's theory,"
When you feel like you have this sour spit building up, it means you're about to throw up soon". Slamming the door shut, I aim myself at the toilet bowl and vomit my cup of milo. Yuck, I stink.
Still, there's a tram to catch. And oh no, it is city circle, where all the old folks and tourists get on for free. It is cramped as usual, and feels pretty nauseating to me. Nvm...It'll rumble and shake its way to Swanston St and I'll hop out, feeling fine and get on the next tram to uni. During its 4th stop, however, I have the wild urge to jump out of the tortoise-like city tram as I am seeing stars -- swirling black and white dots and breaking into cold sweat and rushed to the park (another greaaat feature of Melbourne, perfect for a fainting person to rest on) in hope of finding some not-so-private place to puke. Gar...I have the wildest idea of puking in front of the city circle tram, imprinting a horrible memory into the minds of the old folks' and tourists'. Nevertheless, my dignity kept me from doing that, and I rushed blindly down to Flagstaff's station's toilet to puke for the second time.
...How am I going to solve this problem when I start work?? I really do not want to be handing in mc for ...period pain.