Just finished my assignment after a hectic weekend by fulfilling the birthday demands as an organiser for the big boy, and it makes me think twice about managing an event that involve friendship and money. Overall, we had GREAT food with CLASSY, POSH atmosphere @ Kobejones Docklands with LOUSY service. Their specials were really good although it burned holes in everyone's pocket. THanks so much to our friends for making the big boy happy as knowing him, Laigon Street or Chinatown will make him miserable if his bday is celebrated there. The service, however, is LOUSY and unprofessional. Firstly, some idiot spilled soy sauce on my bag and it still stinks now. Secondly, they didn't tell me that there is a surcharge for Laying out the cake and plates. Like, a blardy 3 dollar 50 cents per person. If we are having a small group, it could be easily paid, but when you have a huge group of 20, isn't it your policy to be honest?
Other than some unsatisfied expressions from the minority, the gang headed happily to karaoke and we k until 4 am. Earlier after the dinner, wy and I went back to our house for her body measurement. After some hasty measurements, I think i'm qualified to become a non-professional tailor. Just kidding. THe process was so hasty I'm afraid her qi pao will either be too loose or shrinking on her. Anyways, we rushed to Kbox and with her idea, we decided to light one of the two cakes that we have (I bought two cakes as the first one wasn't big enough for 20 and it was taken earlier to the Kbox with the rest of the gang), and proceeded to make the room stealthily with the ever-so-traditional-but-perfect surprise bday cake lit with candles entrance. Before I enter, I was quite sure that the big boy would thought we arrived at 12 on purpose to make our grand entrance. It was actually an accident by chance, for we measured till 1140 and managed to reach just at midnight, on the hour of his actual birthday date. By the end of the day, I just plopped onto my bed, happy that everyone seemed happy, stressing for my incomplete assignment due on Monday, and didn't budge when he tried to kacau me as he couldn't sleep.

The lovely oriental-fusion theme of Kobe Jones. The place is very posh and the view is breathtaking as usual.

One of the yummy fusion dishes. This is fish, I think.

Colgate, Darlie and Perfect pout.

Showing off my shining cleopatra wig with MC and WY.

Him with the Hongkee couple, Keffrey that look more and more like husband and wife by each day . Thanks so much to this sweet couple for helping me calculate the total sum (I'm hopeless in counting bills) and for cutting the cake for me.

The group who is 'into the music' - wy & Jeff. My feigned surprise (mostly cuz I was caught in a terrible looking state) and Kerry's sensitivity to camera hehe.

Busy & lovely MC who takes her time in attending with TY, her bf. Too bad they can't make it to Karaoke...for big boy really wants to treat them for the parking ticket that MC kena in order to buy his present yikes!

Chorteck & Nichole whom we've not seen for a loooong time, but are doing fine and making big boy happy with their presence. Amazing future PHD couples.

Hehehe...I'm so comfy in my pajamas that I don't care I look odd in this traditional "gf must be there when bf cuts cake" pic.

Happppy 22nd Bday big boy! He has TWO cakes this year. Thanks to his worries that ppl will not have enough to eat. As if la...

Somehow, I think this is the most handsome moment I've ever seen Nick in. Beautiful candid shot.

The happy ppl at one corner of the room. Look at the crooner go!

Hehe, congrats bi! You're a big boy with...big numbers and double happiness!

His Big, Medium and small-sized presents. Professional lovely handicraft wrapping of Chris that could rival any gift shop. Chris always astounds me with her perfectness in everything. I mean that literally!!