I realised long time ago and will firmly remind myself, that, as a 21 year old, I do not have to imitate the writing style of other people by spewing and stringing impressive sentences because I have a totally unique mindset of my own. Low self-esteem always strikes whenever I come across a blog entry that is so insightful compared to my simple entries, but the most complicated descriptions might not be the most honest, or sincere ones. I've decided that I do not have a witty sarcasm, nor am I the type to constantly contribute intelligent thoughts. But, I'm proud to be me. Me, who's sometimes weird, naive, but always sincere and have an opinion to everything and everyone, triggered by my curiosity in life.
My 2007 resolution will be:
1. EXERCISE! Found out through my blood test that I have (gasp!!) urine acid, though still at a low level, my body is screaming "I need MORE EXERCISE AND LESS RED MEAT!" The doc also adviced me to have as much exercise as possible, since I'm suffocating from extremely little exercise.
2. GRADUATE! Shouldn't be a problem. TRAVEL! Will work twice as hard in my job.
3. Apply to MNC! Though not a guarantee to pass any of the million types of interviews a fresh graduate has to go through, I just have to try. I decided that I shall enter a company with a good training program, if not a small company that I can maximise my learning skills.
And a lot more goals... I'm wondering whether to invest my hard-earned salary into a two month learning trip, or into my future new car. What is more practical? What is the more rational long-term assurance?
Worries worries...I need to concentrate to dispel them.