Quit never existed in my dictionary of life, or so I thought. I harbored wild dreams of career success these few weeks, and have lingered around the idea of starting from a young entrepreneur as Lamp Berger dealer, to pub singer (in order to live my lifelong dream) -- that I might Really considered after graduating as a part-time interest, to numerous MNC internships that will boost me rapidly on the corporate ladder. In the end, I chose to work in Innocraft as admin assistant because of the good pay, and boy, did I slave for every cent.
Never work in logistics-related department during peak seasons (December + November = the King and Queen of holidays), regardless of it being Just administrative work. Every morning I start sleepy-eyed, blood starting to rush to the head and temples throbbing starting from 11 am, gobbling my home-packed lunch (biscuits or bread) during...whenever, because i never get a proper lunch break, and sit till my ass goes out of shape (flat and flabby) till...supposedly 6 30, but never ends so early. In fact, OT is so normal to the extent of me feeling guilty to leave at 6 40 at one time.
Today's the last day of work and I had lunch with the Prudential-soon-to-be-millionaire Audrey who, from receiving proper insurance training, seems to have a talent in preaching that I'll be suitable as an insurance seller. Hmmm... Talked and sighed and get depressed together about the lack of respectful guys in the world. Heard some inside news about the management and operation from my coworker, who only chooses to share some heart-to-heart talk when the manager is gone, and during my last day. Got to know the good and young guys who really touched me with their kindness and hardworking ethic. Succeeded in arousing interest in them enough to make one of them to request for me to find them after I graduate. Hooking up with little boys hehehe...not that I'm not used to it, for I have one with me for 3 whole years.
Freedom. Can't help feeling like i've just sat on OSIM massage chair by thinking that I'll have NO MORE prisoner-like repetitive work starting from tomorrow.