This year's holidays is totally different. Thanks to the two weeks' temporary independence I obtained while being apart from bi when he went back to Msia early, I got used to hanging around with friends that were accquaintance in Melbourne to my own close girl friends. I'm enjoying girls' nights out more and more often, and with us competing incessantly to break the latest hottest gossip or put in our countless personal advices that we think are more superior or suitable for the girls, no wonder last night's outing ended hysterically as Amy turned into an irritating MONSTER, with a ROARING mun leng and audrey laughing helplessly behind the driver's seat (mademoiselle mun leng). Today, I hung out with Jane the whole day and it's just comfy to be with her. We might not share the same thoughts and ideas, but we always support each other, especially being each other's psychiatrist when one of us is having a devastating moment (guys, conversations, events, jobs).
I'm also spending so much more time with my beloved and dear family, and my mom's persistence to take me shopping, my dad's patience in driving me here and there and the loving endurance of my spoiled demands, and even my sister's continuous invitations to yoga touched me. I feel that regardless of the growing up experiences, dilemmas and choices in life, I'll be a filial child first and foremost.
There's all the upcoming opportunities and risks to take, and the constant fights for a better career and harmonious relationships, especially after I graduate next year, but knowing how to cherish the people, things and events in my life instills confidence and faith in myself to strive for a colorful, bright and positive future.
I'm worrying la of course, but I must take chances. Revealing my plans is not enough, when I've done it, I'll blog about it. Or better still, be interviewed for it.