Ever since he started watching the Texas Holden World Poker Tournament that awards one million USD at the final stages, he has been hooked to it and started to get us hooked as well. I don't mind playing with fake money although the concept of poker is to call or raise bigger to intimidate the opponent. Due to the fact that I'm not thinking about money, I think I'll play much more better than when holding real money in my hands because I'll be more cautious and probably, be intimidated into getting broke real fast. Poker is a bit like playing Chor Dai Di really, you must play mind games and think throughout the whole game. Of course, it requires a big amount of luck just like pairs game, and you would be dreading to know that your Ace King starting hand can't even beat a 3 4 starting hand because the river reveals that your opponent has a straight where as you only have a high card.
I'm appreciating -- I've always appreciated -- and appreciating the beauty of Docklands more and more. The community here is always engaging and lively. Their small community magazine is glossy and keeps us updated. It doesn't matter if the rest of the residents here are filthy rich or live with families, they're all considered really friendly. We have concluded that the real essence to be rich and popular is to know your PR skills -- you have to smile, greet to anybody who might be your next partner in the new deal, including us little kids.
Aside from Poker gambling, I'm currently hooked to the WORLD CUP WOHOOHOOHOHOOOOOO!!! Since the incident of getting caught by the bitch + tram inspector, I'm short of 150 AUD. GARHHHHHH!! I must get back ALL my 150 and get extra from world cup betting. I actually like the TAB system here, the pay rate is not 1:1. It depends on the team, and if you bet on high-risked teams you probably will have 5:1 which means 5 times your bet amount, but normally miracles rarely happen. I've lost 20 dollars to the Japanese' loss OMG wtfghjkhs;kjffd play was that. I CANNOT believe they lost to the Aussies. I'm just so pissed with their arrogance -- there's one thing about Aussies and Americans that I really detest. Before they got themselves involved in the biggest game, their big heads are swarmed with AFL (Australian Football League) and American Football that require a lot of physical strength and little skills (in my opinion). After they qualify for world cup, suddenly Australia thinks that they're the first nation to ever win world cup. AND IT WAS JUST A BLARDY STARTING MATCH! The MX paper stated some offensive lines such as throw your sushi away and become a real Australian, blahblah jap products go back, next monday we'll be prepared to give a brazillian wax (Brazil VS AUstralia) omf foot. BRAZIL will WHOOP the fking ass of Australia and Trash them. I also heard that the Aussies spectators at Federation Square celebrated by robbing 7/11 stores. And the police were not there to help storekeepers. It is just so ironice that a country which claims itself to be one of the most advanced could breed such uneducated and barbaric behavior. And halo, the reason for taking Japanese team down wasn't because Socceroos was amazingly good, it's because the Jap team was weak. And beating Japanese doesn't mean that you've taken down the rest of the world, so shut up and prepare to be spanked by Brazillians
GO BRAZIL!!! GO GERMANY!! GO SPAIN!! GO ITALY!! GO KOREA!! I'm so proud of Korea they have such a strong fighting spirit to prove their semifinal win in 2002 as not a fluke. I'm also touched by Togo's fighting spirit. It was really a great match to watch. If only England would buck up and do something...and stop complaining about the weather.