I have Wednesdays and Fridays off and I intend to keep them free until a part-time job pops up. The reason is that on the Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays, I've to get up at 8 something and reach home at 7-8, a total of almost 12 hours to be in Melb Uni. How nice and elite is it to drench myself in the academic and classical world of Melb Uni. It's not very nice if I have to rush from one class to another and barely catching my breath, I've to forced myself into focusing a completely different unit.
However, the most dramatic thing is the journey to the tram and on the tram. I've to walk to Crown station (10 minutes), normally ignoring the serene sights of swans bobbing along the river, tourist ships sailing by or yachts moving steadily because the sun is either too glaring or I've got to Really catch the tram because I need to change to another tram when I reach the main city street. Luckily, the trams for my desired route are so adorable, simply because they come So frequently, so there better be no detours or watsoever when the Commonwealth games, because that's basically the only nice things I have to say about the vehicles right now, apart from the fact that the antique ones and the city trams are really a pretty and nolstagic sight to see.
Tired and dreaded moments: When the employers and students cram into the tram like a bunch of prawns during rush hour, it is really pretty annoying, especially when I've got course readers in my hand and my bag is heavy. Well, it just is, always. Sometimes, i can barely cling onto the pole and a lot of times, i lost my balance. Embarassment = physical pain.