Have you ever felt like one of the most important person on the earth and drop to one of the unnoticed and oppressed minions in a flash?
Every feeling will pass. I've felt anger, misjudged, confused and now I'm feeling numb. Or, I convince myself that let the flow go to which way it wants, I've no desire to stop nor change the flow. I'm constantly searching for a remedy that makes me feel better, to cure my jealousy, but who the hell can cure that kind of negative reaction? If my feelings are not provoked, will i feel jealous?
Is it worth getting jealous over something/someone that might not even notice it? Nah. I'm kinda sick of being told that I'm oversensitive or I think too much. Halo. Earth to everyone who tells me that. It is not You who are caught in the middle, of course you can talk like as if you know it all, and is the ultimate therapist for me. My foot. My ass.
For a person who sacrifices and is willing to without further requests for a person that she/he likes, that person is a catch. Too bad the one that she/he sacrifices for is not the one that catched her/him.