There is a new flatmate that I find creepy at first meeting. He was standing there, looking like he hoped to get a word in/ my attention while the others were passionately embracing me and talking excitingly on my return at my room's door. I had recieved bad comments of him from carven and siang yee so i wasnt really looking forward to living together with this, um, guy.
But, i have to give it a try. Not surprisingly, the damn student administration will be begging for more students to come as they have 30 vacant places. Serves them right for being so arrogant. I can move anywhere i want now.
Farik, being the sweetheart, is now a pizza boy and aims to deliver a free pizza / pasta every wednesday to sat nite. So, i get to eat 2 slices of free pizza for lunch the next day yipee!! The next noon, i open the fridge, and the annoying guy was staring.
Our conversation:
him: Don't tell me you're storing pizza (look of disbelief)
me: (thinking oh phoeey dont be such a drama king) What is wrong with storing pizza?
him: You'vce gotta be kidding me!
Oh wow. I can't help rolling my eyes as he dramatize the little matter. I've committed a crime, it seems.
This morning, Angie and I decided to give the unpredictable weather a risk and wanted to go on-location shooing at Freo. I had to borrow the equipment from him, unfortunately. He had in his room and didnt return last night. So, i stood at the kitchen sink waiting for my turn to wash my dish and cup as he was washing his. Eline and Heidi were at the side.
Me: Can i borrow the camera and stuff?
Him: yea..well..you wash yourself. (Spiteful look)
I was a total "huh?" "what did he say?" "Did i just hear wat i heard?" state. The girls were staring as well. Apparently his comment stopped their conversation. I know im not the only sane one, thankful for that.
Me: What did you just say? (journalistic instincts coming to defend myself for an upcoming argument, and could feel the temper rising, i dunno why, it's just him that irritates me 100 times more than anybody else)
him: joking only la..(mumbling)
What the hell is his blardy problem. Did i look like a loafer?
Heidi came to my rescue. She questioned him.
Her: Hey, what were you going on about, J?
him: Oh im going to picnic today.
We burst out laughing. That's not what she meant. She was asking what were you griping on.
As he walked away, Heidi asked me.
her: Chip are you okay? He just talk shit.
ahahahha! The straightforward, easygoing Azerbajian Heidi is really one great friend. On thursday night, I was preparing to go to sleep while i cast a look at the partying ppl at the living room. I was thikning i have to endure another night of torturous shrieks. Heidi came to me, red faced from drinking and asked, "Chip are you okay?" I just shrugged and said, "yeah im just going to sleep hehe have fun!"
What i could have least expected was that she actually proceeded to close the living room door that block the noises and before I closed my door, i heard her called out, "Hey everyone settle down! Chip is going to sleep!"
Oh am i ever grateful to her.