The title sounds a bit erotic, but that's exactly how im feeling. Im groaning and trembling with fear, excitement, wonder. Aroused by the need to know, the need to learn and hope to be spurred and to be driven like a horse with high spirits, neighing and galloping constantly, consistently, steadily, at a growing powerful pace from the start of the semester to the end.
Week 1 of semester 2 is going to commence on Monday officially and I've already checked all the assignment dates and the ending dates of all units respectively. I want this semester to be so fun, full and exciting that i won't start to think when will this end?! THat horrendous unit and tutor was in the past, thank goodness. New beginning, bright looking future!!!
Come to think of it, uni students are pretty lucky to be given continuous chances, twice a year to replenish what they've missed abd to enhance what they've learned. Although, i want to admit im DAMN SCARED when i read all the assignment details, expectations (especially TV News, gosh it's going to be
so demanding), but I would like to wrestle with the challenges and overcome it.
Sure, all assignments are just words, presentations. The hard part is only the assessment. Pray to all good things that emotions wise, I'll be tougher, stronger. Thinking wise, I'll be more critical, clear, thoughtful. Response wise, I'll be more witty, quick, in-depth. Planning, I'll be more meticulous, and strategic. Action, I'll be more effective and efficient.
"There's no use to worry -- Either there's nothing you can do or there's nothing to worry about." (Quoted by pipi from a great man)
"Carpe Diem!"