The journey back to Perth wasnt as dead boring as i thought, and im deeply relieved with that. It was hard to return to a place after settling down at another place for one whole month. It's almost like readapting to the place, the people and the system.
I know im backward in some topics but right now, it's a blissful sunday and i have tons to do. Gotta consult my tutors tomolo for assignment results, bank in the wonderful 50 dollars return that i recieved from OSHC that covers optometrist fees (amazingly), go grocery shopping for the so-called flat dinner that i *think* im obliged to cook, do MA campaign...read news for journalism GROAN
I need like a motivator like Nobita. I want a Doraemon. My Doraemon is in Melb doing his own work now. Hohoho...2500 words law assignment and due tomolo.
Okay...now to the study of paedophiles for my campaign...shudder
I promise myself to make this page look more vibrant -- filled with pics story after i finish this assignment.