Finally. haha. Im not describing the weather. Im talking about myself. Narcissm. Self-loving fan. Im Hot. And this comes from a jock who's tall, dark and quite good looking.
WAhahahaha!! I told Ys and Gy i have always firmly believed in my philosophy: dress casual in normal days, act sloppy at home, and dress up for occasions and there you have -- VoilA!! THe ethereal quintessence of an ugly duckling transformation.
So i was out paying rental fees and came back with a white sleeveless Hang Ten and mini skirt. I saw my flatmate -- let's call him the hot guy in this piece (ohoho) -- twice in the paying section and the library. Nothing eventful there just a smile, smirk, and nod.
I came home and threw my hot clothes out because crazily enuf, it is still hot summer here in Perth. Whatever happened to the slow advent of cooling autumn...it is sure taking its time. I got dressed in the usual aunty attire that im comfy with -- hair bind back with headband, big ancient glasses, big taylor's college tshirt and out-of-trend high waistline shorts. I went out to fix my simple lunch, saw him, gave a hi and came hiding into the room. Then i logged on the internet and saw my icq msg:
You Look Hot in minis.
I blinked..stared...deduce...wa..wat? I just went out looking like the most undesirable girl in the flat (well, there are only a few) and he didnt make any comment face to face. So containing my excitement, i msged back: ahaha, u sure u msged the right person?
Yea man:)
Hehehehhee
WAH This sweet guy here definitely made my day. A day that's full of tutorial work, studying, assignment refinements...and studying. Sigh.