I just love Chinese New Year. Love, adore, cherish, and blossom with the thought of good ol' red angpaus filled with money, prosperity, luck. and all those fine traditional
Red decorations in shopping centres. I feel a keen sense of pride as I see the longetivity of Malaysian Chineses' efforts to keep up the wonderful bustling spirit.
I see cheerful faces beaming and i approached almost every person with the common question:" Have you bought your new clothes yet?" Bargaining for a yearly revamp of your image can be a tricky yet fun challenge. You gotta take the risky yet fun challenge of grabbing for an identical outfit to that of thousands other people during sale and yet outshine the rest of them.
I see my friends...long last friendships that i can treasure forever as i spend my pre CNY celebration week with them. Wednesday Michelle, Thursday Atika & Gang, Saturday Jane. Thorough all the conversations that i've been engaged in, i found that i can converse better with certain people that i never really talked to or just get cosy/kepohchi chatting happily /gossping with close friends. I also recieved hollers from dear Yoke Peng who is about to chop my neck off, how i feared and miss the girl's ferocious yells!
I'll cling closely to my parents and relatives for the rest of the week for they are also the most precious beings in the world. I'm contented.