This morning, after waking up feeling a bit grouchy, i slouched down and was happy to recieve Rach's reply after she completed my request for me. Then saw my breakfast on the table and it was not a good sight with a bun. I love bread, but a bun? I know i can't eat too much but still...this is breakfast. Then i saw a brand new Star newspaper on the table. Star newspapers are common in every house perhaps, but not in mine because i dont have time to read it, and neither do my parents read english newspapers. I was surprised...then thought about how i left an old issue of the Star on the stool to refer to cuz i have no idea on how to arrange details in order for a proper news story then it is now gone. A light dawned on me. Oh...my dad must have thought i'm in desperate need for an eng newspaper and purposely purchase one for me. I felt warm all over cuz i feel touched. It may seem like a really small gesture but to think he had taken such a simple view in consideration and out of love for his daughter, purchase a new issue without another word is simply touching.