Everything seems smooth on the surface. Just saw two tickets showing John Travolta's newest fire rescue movie that looks like it has the classic Hollywood blockbuster hits chemical elements well mixed. It's exclusive premiere is on the 11th Oct whereas the official launching in theatres will be on 14th of Oct. It doesnt make any difference to my movie watching life if my dad is to buy only two RM30 charity tickets (for the name of charity, this is going to be one expensive movie in megamall -- RM30 is the same price as watching Gold class...i wonder?) from the firemen squad today. I heard from him that Datuk Ong Kah Ting (MCA president) is going to attend this premiere. Like what i said, it doesnt make any difference to my social life if there are only
two tickets. My dad, my mom and an invisible girl tagging along. Hope the security guards wont throw me out of the theatre if i insist on smuggling in.
Want to thank two people personally when i was having a hard time. First, it's carv. I know u were prepared to listen girl. Please understand that i really appreciate for u being there for me but gimme time to relate things logically after i've calmed down. I will not be in the mood for any advice unless i ask for it, especially when i'm in a foul, pathetic, miserable mood and really need someone to listen to me. Thank you girl....*hug*
I want to YELL here: Sometimes i really HATE my sister. But, the feeling will pass. At least i'm not in the mood to kill her everytime.
Secondly, it's dar...my baby dar. Thanks for waiting for the whole nite like crazy without knowing what's happening with me once i lost online contact with you all of a sudden..for a really really long period. Thanks for letting me rant and letting out my woes on you. I love you.