I had a great sat evening, night and sunday, playing my fave instrumental records and doing what i'm free to do, glad to be away from the unnecessary bickerings, endless teasings from whom i thought as friends.
The ragging begun and increased its intensity since the middle of semester 2. I never know that being good in academics can be a crime. I am not ashamed to admit i've never boasted and is not a selfish person when it comes to sharing knowledge. I avoid asking people for help when i know that i can handle certain things independently, but is willing to teach and explain just because i thought that you are all my friends. However, over my dead body that i would never thought that being good in academics and not that alert in normal areas can be a crime. Sure, pointing that out to be is okay, i'm never tired of trying to improvise my performance and lifestyles. But putting down what i'm good at? To ridicule, mock, scorn at what i'm happy to be blessed with? To emphasize that i'm stupid again and again to make yourselves look better and feel good? What is the bloody problem with you guys? Not only you all injure my self confidence, which i had barely a lot to begin with, you make me lost my trust in you guys as friends. I thought, in my wildest, deepest dreams that i can depend on you guys for constructive advices and support always. I've never hid my admiration when you guys look, or are good in something. I aim to bring out the best in you guys, to want to see you all shine, cuz ur MY FRIENDS. What do i get in return? Dont think i'm so dumb as if not to sense that you guys are constantly showing off insolent gestures behind my back to highlight my stupidity or so you claimed, throughout the whole time, do you all know how hard it is to contain my temper, raging inside and feeling more and more disappointed as the ragging goes on? Take one precious min and think of this: You as Me standing in front, with your back, of other ppl, your
friends, would i say, but to realise that they are constantly wounding you for their own pleasure? Sad picture.
Friends are supposed to stick with each other through thick and thin, support each other always, share happiness and sadness. I doubt the level of friendship with you all.