The past two days had gone by a bit slow for me. My theory is that sad, frustrated days pass by slower to carve a memorable (doesn't have to be positive necessarily) mark in my mind or heart. Whatever...IMO it's always connected.
It stems from the unbalanced depriving of attention and concern from baby dar. For 2 days straight i had been telling carv about it about how unconcerned he seemed when he is out having fun that made me felt like i should distanced myself to give him his free time that he had not gotten for so long. I felt very troubled and feared in how to face his family for mooncake festival celebration that i called carv urgently to spill out how i thought and how unsatisfied i am haha. That is why i restrain myself from smsing him. I blurted out that i miss him terribly becuz...deep down inside i can't control this feeling but i had my lesson, i learned from it and busy myself with other stuff...which is actualy not hard to find cuz the end of sem 2 is torturing me. I'm not procrastinating and even finishing days before the dateline which is a good quality that was forced out from me by dar yea...it's the ar one quality that i really admire from him. probably the only one?? haha he sure shoot me with this.
i'm not in the mood for laughing actually. He said he really cared and missed me too. Perhaps, that's all that matters. I dont wan to continue la, too depressing.