okay. The promise for carven's song has long due. I'm inspired all the time but it is just so hard to put what i'm thinking into words. When i have the correct theme, i tend to be so long winded the whole song seems like an essay.
Let's see...
Verse 1
Feeling so so so unhappy
dont like expecting it to be
the feeling of forsaken
by someone in somewhere foreign
Bridge
Where is the sound
lying in the place that i've found
the hollow the bellow the mellow
the crying out to a helpless fellow
to lift him up to help him get his guts
and say out loud
Chorus
I did want to be one of you
To be accepted too
But i have grow out of that small box
just like in the photos
i'm stepping out of the frame
and never will be the same
Verse 2
Another day has arisen
Everything looks really different
Seeking desperately for familiarity
I thought i had an identity
Bridge *
Chorus *
Special bridge (climax )
I have no problem with this world im living
i'm just like anybody everybody not
just somebody else
You talk i listen we exchange
then we go on ourselves
I dont have to change
i dont have to fake
cuz i'm just myself
Chorus *
Written by Chip, 2004
Editing the song for the 3rd time. Having a thorough discussion with carv. She sent over her bass playing ( bro's guitar playing with her drum playing )and i'm writing it based on that. Hope our song turns out to be syiok.
This song has a latent msg in which everyone is encouraged to be who they want to be and really are instead of getting stuck in a situation seeking for people's acceptance.