Just want to share...my song lyrics with you guys. Dont care whether it sucks or not...cuz tat's how i feel.
Could it be fated...
Everynight i wonder...
Since when sparkles are gone and we start
putting our passion in arguments
Could it just be that i'm oversensitive...
That must have been the millionth time u tell me...
Why i never get rid of this insecurity
I call it self protection, but when you lose your affection and i get the notion...
One day you'll be impatient
You stab my heart with false assumptions
You left me speechless when i stare at your twisted words
You dont trust me so you dont love me you say...
As your tone gets more impatient
I lead myself to a conclusion
This thought had rot so long for i never give much thought to it
I guess I love you too much that's y i care too much
and I get hurt too much
THe problem doesnt lie in trust...