This guy added me at hi5. His nickname was so...girly romantic that i thought he was a girl. I realised that his list is full of pretty girls but i was probably one of the random ones that he added for fun to make his list look full. Figures are important to indicate popularity in net status. It's very materialistic and virtualistic in nature, but sadly it's true. That is why people post on bulletin boards care to add me at
a@b.com, icq 123456, msn...ym...self promoting in an attempt to widen their online social circle. However, this action has its drawbacks. People might think that you're desperate. Oh okay...i've traveled from my original topic ...i always do that. I inherited this trait from my dad, it's in the genes yea.
For example:
Me: Daddy, what is xxx?
Dad: yyy was lurking around then met xxx, however aaa is...
Me: Daddy, what is xxx?
Dad: yyy said abcdefg, then aaa was with xxx...
Me: (raising up voice) What is XXX?
Dad: However yyy saw xxx....
Me: DAD WHAT IS XXX, XXX I SAID XXX!!
Me: okay, so we should concentrate on this, we will identify the problems ...
Ling: Okay, but there is a bit of difficulty here..lemme think for a while
(silent)
Me: Hey u know ah bryan nickson is the new media darling wo!!
Ling: Yeayea he's the diver rite!
Me: Yea can't believe this kid is so popular now...
Carven: He's the youngest olympian rite? Just now TV replay showed him again and again
Ling: FOCUS!! People FOCUS!!
Me: hehe...u were thinking ma u said...
I had driven Carven nuts numerous times. The problem with me wasn't straying, it was switching. Just like switching off and on the smiles, I can say i love you here and talk about a tv program at the next sentence, which frustrates and irritates dar to the extent that he has to say dont
strayyy...
Me and him in a mushy loving conversation
Me: I love you muaks
Him: Yea..me too:) (then proceed to ask me a loving question)
Me: oh I saw in the news ar today there's this court case, the kid was raped by the security guard and she was already dead...
Him: What has that got to do with us??
Me: oh...nothing ar...hehe just want totell u
Spoil the mood totally muahaha.
Oh back to the guy who msged me at hi5. He asked me do i care to share alone with him and i naturally asked him what Alone is?
He replied, "Hi Chip, Oh....Thanks for replying......I mean share anything alone with me.....like fun and pleasures.....even sex....if you are keen drop me a mail at lovingfoyou@hotmail.com.....and we meet up OK..... Andy "
Mm. Weird alert.